I hope you enjoy it:
1. Hey Ben, can you tell us a little about yourself?
Hey Morgan! I’m sixteen, and a sophomore at Enumclaw High School. I hate math. Mostly because my teacher is a Nazi. I love stupid jokes. And camping. And Pizza.
2. What kind of activities do you participate in outside of school?
I spend all my spare time at the Motocross track. I have totally tricked out Yamaha. Don’t tell anyone, but I just mastered a back flip. I’ll probably go pro after I graduate, but for now, I’m taking it easy.
3. So Ben, what is the one thing you look for most in a girl?
A sense of humor! It’s kind of a buzzkill if she doesn’t laugh at my laffy-taffy jokes.
4. Can you tell us a little bit about your girlfriend, Nicole? (How long have you been going out?)
Nicole and I have been together for three months. She’s really sweet, and pretty deep—she loves reading and poetry. You should see her room—her book cases look like they exploded. She’s really shy—or at least she used to be—but she seems to be warming up to people more quickly these days. Kinda cool to see her come out of her shell. She’s not so into the outdoors, though, so I don’t torture her with the track.
5. Do you and Kayla, your girlfriends best friend, hang out a lot?
At school, yeah. We have math together. She cracked a really lame joke on the first day of school, and now it’s like a competition between us.
6. What is the one thing you most admire in Kayla?
She’s not afraid to be different. Most girls are way too desperate to fit in. Kayla’s not like that.
7. What is one birthday wish you always wanted to come true-but never did?
I want to meet Travis Pastrana. The dude is a legend and totally fearless.
And also for part of the tour-I am hosting a giveaway for a signed copy of You Wish by Mandy Hubbard to one lucky winner who lives in USA/Canada (sorry to the international followers). So please fill out the form below to enter!