Friday, January 22, 2010

First Post

When I read a summary of a book for the first time, my heart melts. When I feel the book in my hands, I get excited. When I read the "dedicated to" page, I know that every buck I spent on the book was worth it. When I finish a book, I hold it in my arms and think about it nonstop for a few minutes-and then get on with my life. But even after I read all two hundred something pages (sometimes more) I know it has changed my life in some way, some form. And for a book to give me that much, I want to give it to other people as well. So creating this blog about teen books will give me the chance to show you some of my favorite and non favorite books that I've read so you have the chance to experience them as well. I hope you like what I have to offer in my blog, enjoy!