Monday, September 19, 2011

Scaredy Books Read-a-Thon Sign Ups

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and Read-a-Thons are one of my favorite blog events. So, I am putting them together and hosting the...
 Scaredy Books Read-a-Thon
October 7th - October 9th

This read-a-thon will start on October 7th at 5pm (central time) and will end on October 9th at 11:59 pm (central time). This will be a 55 hour event! I hope everyone signs up and has a wonderful time.

There will be lots of giveaways and mini-challenges!

Rules:
1.) Sign up using the linkey below with your name and blog
ex: Morgan @ Smitten With Books
2.) You must create a starting post (on October 7th) before you start the read-a-thon stating which books you hope to get through.
3.) You must create an Update post after each day. There will be 3 total (one for Friday night, one for Saturday Night, and one for Sunday night). The one for Sunday night will also be the read-a-thon ending post where you can state which books you have read.
4.) You don't have to read Halloween influenced/scary books. You can read anything you want, but if you want to stick around the Halloween theme, go ahead!

You can also create a blog post right now, letting everyone know you will be apart of this read-a-thon! 
Just grab the button and post it in your blog post or on your sidebar. Here is the Scaredy Books Read-a-Thon button:

I will be hosting many mini challenges where you can win books and swag. I am also giving the opportunity for those interested to host mini challenges on their own blogs. I just ask that those of you who do sign up to host a mini challenge on your blog, to please supply the books, swag, or giftcards for the mini challenges.

SIGN UP HERE TO HOST MINI CHALLENGES ON YOUR OWN BLOG!!!

Sign up using the linkey below to participate in this read-a-thon! Thank you everyone who participates and/or hosts a mini challenge on their own blogs. I really appreciate it. I will be updating about the read-a-thon when the date becomes closer!



2 comments:

Arianne said...

this sounds like uber fun!! I would definitely love to participate :D

Anonymous said...

Here is my blog post just saying what the read-a-thon is about
I am going to do another one on the day the contest starts with the books I am going to read.. But I am SOO excited about this contest that I wanted to post something about it now.. lol

http://trishasbookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/10/scaredy-books-read-thon.html