Saturday, June 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (vlog) 3

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. Sorry I haven't done a vlog in a while, but from now on I am going to try to do one every week because I love doing them. I hope you enjoy it:




Books mentioned in my vlog:
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
Middleworld by J&P Voelkel
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
Return To Paradise by Simone Elkeles
The Next Best Thing by Kristan Higgins
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
Everlasting by Angie Frazier
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs

ARC Tours mentioned in my vlog:
Around The World Tours (hosted by Princess Bookie)
Jami's ARC Tours
Star Book Tours (hosted by Shanyn)

What did you get this week?

9 comments:

Michelle Santiago said...

awesome books this week! i have low red moon too but i totally missed the red. after watching your vlog, i can't wait to read it :)

-michelle

Darlyn said...

Everlasting?
Forgive My Fins?
Linger?
Claire de Lune?

God! You have all i've ever wanted *sob*

Manda said...

Awesome books! I was hoping to get Claire de Lune this week but no luck :(

Unknown said...

Great new reads! I heard Collision Course go on and I had to re watch your video, I LOVE Linkin Park haha, sorry!

My mailbox is here!

Super Librarian said...

Congrats on getting your license!

I'm going to buy and read Claire de Lune soon - the author is doing a few books signings here in July!

Hope you enjoy all your new reads. My mailbox is here:

http://superlibrarian-super.blogspot.com/2010/06/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Congrats on your license!! Have fun.

I can't even believe that you got a whole stack of books that I've been coveting for months in ONE WEEK!

This is your week. Enjoy!

Lily said...

Great blog! Thanks for hopping by mine. I'm not brave enough to do a vlog yet. I'm a new follower :)

Liz said...

Congrats on getting your license! I'm particularly envious of Low Red Moon and Claire de Lune. I would link you up to my IMM, but I haven't actually filmed it yet.

Corrine said...

Great books this week! And congratulations on getting your license!!! That is awesome :D. I hope you have a great time driving and reading this week, though not at the same time. ;) Happy reading. :)