Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Swap (8/6)

Saturday Swap is hosted by Ruby at Ruby's Reads. It's a new meme to connect book swappers with other book swappers. This meme is posted on the first saturday of each month.

Ruby's Reads

Here are the books I have to swap:


paperback:

  • The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
arcs:
  • Nocturne by Christine Johnson
  • Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey 
  • Eve by Anna Carey
  • Demon Princess Reign or Shine by Michelle Rowen
  • The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya by Nagaru Tanigawa
  • Real Live Boyfriends by E. Lockhart
  • Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  • Little Black Lies by Tish Cohen
  • Hourglass by Claudia Gray
  • Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian
  • Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Please note: All these books were stored in a non-smoking house, but I do have pets (dogs and cats)
By trading, we are both in charge of our own shipping costs for sending the books to each other-we can talk about this more when you email me


If you're interested please email me here: smittenwithbooks (at) hotmail (dot) com
If you have a book that you think I might enjoy but isn't on my wish list-feel free to email me no matter what. I will accept anything (arcs, hardcover, paperback)

smittenwithbooks (at) hotmail (dot) com

1 comment:

The Phantom Paragrapher said...

Are you interested in Ebook Versions as I have Epubs of some of the books you have listed on your wishlist, that I have on my Ereader.
paulazone(at)live(dot)com

Old Follower
www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com