Saturday, September 17, 2011

Contest Craze Mini Challenge: Top 5 Books

Contest Craze (Hosted by Princess Bookie) has finally started and today marks the day for the first mini challenge!

2012 Releases That I'm Most Looking Forward To

1. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting 
This is the third novel in The Body Finder series. I can't wait to find out how Violet and Jay's relationship continues! 

2. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
This is the second novel in The Delirium series. The ending of Delirium had a super duper cliff hanger so can't wait to see how everything pans out.

3. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
I love Kimberly Derting (see number 1) and am excited to read a book that isn't in her Body Finder series.

4.) In Too Deep by Mandy Hubbard (written as Amanda Grace). I'm in love with Mandy's You Wish novel, and haven't gotten an opportunity to read any of her other published work. I think I'll kick it off with this one.

5.) Dangerous Boy by Mandy Hubbard. I love bad boys and this sounds like a bad-boyish novel, so what's not to love? Very excited for this release, out in the summer of 2012.

5 comments:

Sophia said...

I am dying for Pandemonium as well! The cliffhanger at the end of Delirium was killer.

Sara said...

Great choices!
Have to check out Mandy's books!
I just read The Plague, and I really liked it! Hope you'll get it soon!

cheapest runescape gold said...

Excellent choices!
Have to examine out Mandy's books!
I just study The Affect, and I really liked it! Wish you'll get it soon!

cheap runescape gold
Billig WOW Gold
aion money

shorryjune3 said...

Awesome. Awesome. Amazing!!Currently, I am looking for ideas for making throughput noticeable with the wall.costume cosplay vampire knight Fantastic!

Fynta said...

Great post thanks.