Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Princess Bookie's Remake A Book Cover Contest

I decided to enter this amazing contest that Princess Bookie is holding over at her blog. And to enter, you have to recreate a book cover of one of the nine books (including: Sea, The Naughty List, The Tension of Opposites, The Ghost and the Goth, Forgive my Fins, The Cinderella Society, Rules of Attraction, Anna and the French Kiss, and A Field Guide for Heartbreakers.) I decided to do a remake of Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles because I'm anxiously awaiting the release date.

Here it is:
Photo Credit: Brinaa

There's still more spots, so you can enter this contest and join in on the fun-but you have to hurry because they're filling up very quickly. Good luck to everyone else who is entering this contest!

3 comments:

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

I love it!

-Good Luck on winning.

Sara said...

Well done! I love it!

AnAddictedBookReader said...

Oooh cute cover! Nice job : )