Friday, March 26, 2010

Silver Kiss by Naomi Clark

Silver Kiss by Naomi Clark
Publication Date: March 1, 2010
Publisher: Queered Fiction
Versions: paperback, kindle

Summary (from amazon.com):
Ayla Hammond has come home. After years as a lone wolf in a self-imposed exile she's rejoining the pack and trying to mend fences with her parents. She's convinced them to accept her girlfriend, but can a lone wolf change her ways? As if homecoming wasn't hard enough, Ayla also can't help getting involved in a missing person case. With pressure to solve the case mounting from the pack alphas, Ayla is starting to question where her loyalties lie - and if a return to the pack she left behind is really what she wants

Silver Kiss by Naomi Clark was one of the more unique books I've read. Werewolf books are pretty popular but she spun a story that hasn't been told before, one that defiantly holds your attention. Ayla Hammond comes back into the werewolf pack after she has left for a few years, and once she comes back she is weaved into a missing case that her girlfriend is working on. She suspects the missing girl has something to do with the drug called Silver Kiss. This book is filled with love, action, and some very good fiction. I was pleasantly surprised with Naomi Clark's writing ability. Her words flowed off the page and were so easy to read. I loved how she used so many great adjectives and her paragraphs weren't too overly descriptive.

Will I reread it?
I'm a great fan of werewolf novels so I'll defiantly be coming back to this one.

It was kind of nice to get into the whole girl werewolf topic, which is rarely seen in books. And I will defiantly stay on the lookout for more books by Naomi.

This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an honest review and no compensation

6 comments:

Stormi said...

Interesting sounding book..nice blog you have. I found it while blog hopping! :)

Anonymous said...

I will be waiting eagerly for Hunger Games 3 as well.

Mel u said...

I found your blog via the hop-nice design and I am a follower now

DK's Book Reviews said...

Following from the blog hop. Have a great day.
http://dkay401-challenges.blogspot.com/
http://dkay401-bookreviews.blogspot.com/

pheaut said...

useful site best replica designer my website high quality designer replica read review replica designer backpacks

theemees said...

Get the facts replica wallets Visit This Link directory helpful site click this over here now