Bibliophilic Blog is hosting a read-a-thon called Read Your Own Books Read-a-Thon. And it starts tomorrow so if you haven't already signed up, make sure you do so here. This read a thon starts from 9 AM August 13th and ends at 9 AM August 16th.
I have been wanting to reread a lot of books and I just haven't gotten around to doing it. So I decided that for this read a thon, I will be able to reread those books that I have been craving about for a long time. Here are the ones I hope to get read over this three day period:
1. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
2. Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
3. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
4. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
5. Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
6. Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery
7. According to Jane by Marilyn Brandt
8. Forget You by Jennifer Echols
9. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
10. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Yes, ten books is my goal and I really hope I get through most of them. Expect updates each day saying what I read and how many hours or minutes I read that day. And if you are apart of this read a thon, make sure you come back tomorrow because I am hosting a mini challenge on my blog and I will be giving away a copy of Firelight by Sophie Jordan.