Sunday, May 23, 2010

Any Lost Fans Out There?

The season finale starts in a few hours and then that's it, Lost will be officially over. I bet there's some of you who have watched the show from the start and have continued with it for six whole years-so congratulations! I didn't start until this year, but then one day I watched the first season (we have them all on tape) and couldn't stop! It is one of the best shows I have ever watched and am sad to see it end. I really hope a few questions are answered including but not limited to:
  1. Why did that wierd guy say Claire can only be the one to raise her baby?
  2. What does the flash sideways have anything to do with the characters?
  3. Will the smoke monster ever get off the island?
  4. Is Jack going to remain the new Jacob?
  5. Is Sawyer and Kate finally going to get together?
  6. And how is this series going to end once and for all?
My favorite character in the show is Sawyer because he's a bad boy-enough said. So any ideas about what's going to happen and who is your favorite character? Team Jack or Team Sawyer to be with Kate?

And to get you through the long six or so hours until the season finale, here is a countdown clock:

4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

me me me :)

Regarding question 1: Oooooo true!

Regarding what's going to happen: NO clue but I heard a rumor it may turn out that the end truly is hell like Richard said.

La Coccinelle said...

I wanted Kate to be with Jack. But that doesn't look like it's going to happen now. Oh, well. We'll see!

Carin said...

I am actually ready for the show to be over. I like the show, but Lost Mania has kind of made me like the show less.

Hmmm...Jack is really probably the more logical choice for Kate seeing as how he's not a con artist, but Jack has his own problems. I actually think Sawyer is the funnier one so I'd pick him for Kate. Either one is fine with me though. I actually like them both.

My favorite character is Hurley. Man, I just love him. He's so nice and I really loved his and Libby's story. He also has some great lines ("Dude, you've got some Arnzt on you," and "I just lied to a samurai." LOL! Too funny.

Sara said...

Ooh don't tell me how it ended! I have about 10 episodes left! I hope the ending was good though, I want answers!