Thursday, May 20, 2010

Have fun at Bea

For those of you who have not seen anything about BEA in the past couple months (very unlikely) then BEA stands for Book Expo America which is held this year in New York on May 25-May 27. This is an event where bloggers, authors, librarians and book lovers alike come together to go to author signings, get free books, and have tons and tons of fun.

I have only been blogging for fourish months, so this was the first year I have heard about this spectacular event. Unfortunatly since I live several states away and it is scheduled on a school day, I will not be going. But I have been admiring everyone's posts that say they get to go.

So I just wanted to to say: Have fun!!! I hope you all have a great time, get lots of free books, and meet some very fabulous authors. Hopefully I'll get to go next year and join in on the fun.

And if you are going and want some very fabulous tips make sure you check out this link:
-BEA Tips for Newbies over at Bites

3 comments:

emily said...

It does sound really awesome:D

Corrine said...

It does sound awesome, but I'm in the same boat as you... I can't go either. :( Hope everyone has fun though! :)

Katie said...

I wasn't able to make it this year either but I know I will be there next year. Maybe you will too! =]