Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Need So Beautiful and Degrassi

The cover of A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young is beautiful. The yellow is so pretty along with the girl. But every time I look at the cover I can't help but to think of Degrassi. I used to be (and still am) a pretty big fan and Anya MacPherson, a character on the show, looks exactly like the model on the cover of A Need So Beautiful.


I thought this was pretty cool and wanted to share it with all of you guys. Do you see the similarities?

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Haha definitely. I love Degrassi too. It's not the same anymore without the original cast, but still pretty entertaining.

Krista said...

I do see some similiarties. I stopped watching degrassi a couple seasons ago, but still a fan. The cover of a need so beautiful is really pearly and shiny in person!
Cubicleblindness

chenmeinv0 said...

adidas nmd runner
cheap nfl jerseys
uggs outlet
adidas trainers uk
christian louboutin heels
coach outlet store online clearances
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren
louis vuitton uk
moncler
20171.4chenjinyan