Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation (Book #3 in the How to Ruin series) by Simone Elkeles

Caution: This is the third book in the How to Ruin series and will most likely contain spoilers if you have not read the previous two.



How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation (Book #3 in the How to Ruin series) by Simone Elkeles
Publication Date: November 1, 2009
Versions: paperback, kindle

Summary (from barnesandnoble.com):
Guess who's jetting to the Holy Land this summer!



Remember me, Amy Barak-Nelson—a.k.a the queen of disaster? In case you forgot, my boyfriend Avi is in the Israeli army. A visit is definitely in order.


Somehow my grandmother convinced me to sign up for two weeks of pure hell in a military training base. Getting up before dawn, peeing in a hole, and playing war games in the desert isn't my idea of fun. But what's worse? Our team leader turns out to be Avi!

Where to begin? How about that this book is downright amazing. Amy goes to visit her boyfriend in Israel and she has to deal with surving in the desert for two weeks while figuring out something Avi was trying to hide from her. Amy is once again: hilarious and you get to have a better intro to Nathan and Jessica (Amy's best friend).

The first book in this series is still my favorite but this one comes close behind, leaving the second one for last (which I didn't enjoy as much as I wanted to).

Will I reread it?
Oh yeah, of course. I absolutly adore this series and everything Simone Elkeles puts Amy through.

Hopefully Simone will pull a few more books out of her creative sleeve so we all can read more about Amy and Avi.