Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm Participating in a Few Read-a-Thons in August

I participated in the Once Upon a Read-a-thon a couple weeks ago and loved it. It gave me an opportunity to get some books read that I have been wanting to. And since I liked it so much, I decided to participate in a few more.


So first off: Read Your Own Books Read-a-Thon hosted by Monica from The Bibliophilic Book Blog


This read-a-thon is going to take place from 9 AM Friday August 13th to 9 AM Monday August 16th. There will be giveaways and prizes awarded to those who have read the most and who have sent in a picture featuring the best comfy reading place. If you want to sign up or want more details go here.

And then there's another one: From Dusk Til Dawn Read-a-Thon hosted by Jami at YA Addict and Jenn at Book Crazy



This one is going to start run from August 25th through August. And hence the name-the pages you read will only count from Dusk until Dawn which is 8 PM-8 AM. And there will also be lots of giveaways and mini challenges in this one as well (and I will even be hosting a mini challenge on my blog) so if you want more information you can go here. 

Are any of you guys participating and are you excited?

4 comments:

Darlyn said...

Good luck Morgan! Hope you enjoy the fun I think I'll pass since I have so much school assignment =)

Morgan said...

Thanks Darlyn!

ShannaShine said...

I'm thinking I might check these out for me first time doing a read-a-thon

chenmeinv0 said...

canada goose sale
tory burch shoes
fitflops sale
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton
warriors jerseys
ugg outlet online
canada goose jackets
chanel bags
toms outlet
20171.4chenjinyan