Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday

This is a meme to show which book you are excited for to be released. It is hosted over at Breaking The Spine. For more information or to link your waiting on wednesday, go here.

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #1)How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
Publication Date: February 22, 2010
Publisher: Pocket
Versions: paperback

Summary (from goodreads):
The first in a new paranormal romantic comedy series about a woman who moves to Alaska and finds love with a handsome rugged...werewolf?!

Okay, well the summary is kind of lame-but the fact that it's about werewolves makes up for it. I don't know what's with me but I am in a werwolf mood lately and crave any book having to do with them. So what are you guys waiting for?

4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

LOL
LOVE that title ;)

Here is my WOW

Anonymous said...

OMG!
That gotta be the best title ever since Pregnesia (A book about a pregnant woman who has amnesia).

CHRISTIE said...

This sounds fun :) Nice choice!

Curling up by the Fire said...

I think I would read it just for that title alone. Thanks for sharing and I've added it to my wish list.

Have a great day!