Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday

This is a meme to show which book you are excited for to be released. It is hosted over atBreaking The Spine. For more information or to link your waiting on wednesday, go here.


Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Publication Date: December 21, 2010
Versions: paperback


Summary (from goodreads):
I stare at the bonfire until I realize it's fallen quiet and everyone is staring at me.
"Oh. It's okay," I say to Deacon. "It's okay."
"Sorry about your dad," Deacon says. "That was supremely fucked up."
"Yeah," I agree. "It was."
"Is it true your mom's like, catatonic?"
"Deacon!" Jenna.
"What?" Deacon asks. "It's not like we're not all thinking it."


A gritty story of one girl's attempt to make sense of her father's untimely death...


This one sounds amazing. And it's by Courtney Summers (one of my favorite authors) who has also written Cracked Up to Be and Some Girls Are. She is so amazing and I can already tell this book is going to be a great one. It's just that December seems so far away...

9 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Good one!

Here is my WOW

Allison said...

great choice, I didn't even realize she was publishing something new this year!

YA Book Queen said...

Nice pick! It sounds interesting,

Tasha said...

I haven't heard of this one before but it sounds fab! Thanks for sharing. My waiting on Wednesday is here

Milka said...

I loved Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers, so I am really looking forward to read this book!

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

This definitely sounds like it's going to be an awesome read! Haven't read anything by this author, but am going to go and check her out!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

this one sounds really intense! i haven't read anything by this author.

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Wow! This sounds really intense and interesting! Great pick! But you're right - December is too.far.away. Gah!

Here's my pick.

Unknown said...

Vnorth face outlet, timberland boots, nike air max, reebok shoes, soccer jerseys, converse, iphone cases, jimmy choo shoes, baseball bats, p90x workout, celine handbags, louboutin, mcm handbags, nike roshe, chi flat iron, north face outlet, lululemon, vans, abercrombie and fitch, gucci, herve leger, mont blanc, insanity workout, asics running shoes, beats by dre, wedding dresses, hollister, nike air max, hollister, longchamp, birkin bag, new balance, bottega veneta, ralph lauren, oakley, converse outlet, giuseppe zanotti, nfl jerseys, soccer shoes, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, instyler, mac cosmetics, babyliss, ray ban, ghd, nike huarache, hollister, nike trainers, valentino shoes