Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Update Day 2

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon
So today I was really busy (hanging out with friends) that I didn't get as much time as I wanted for reading. I  am really looking forward to tomorrow though (which is the last day) and hope I will get more time for reading. So here are the books I have read today (day 2)

1. Girl v. Boy by Yvonne Collins & Sandy Rideout

Yes, I only read one. How has everyone else been doing on the read a thon? How many books have you read so far?

2 comments:

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

Haven't gotten around to participating in the read-a-thons yet, but am beginning to think I should. Sounds like so much fun! I just worry I'll lag behind due to work/time constraints. Meh :(

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?