Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New ARC Tour Site



I have created my own ARC Tour Site titled: Smitten With Books ARC Tours. You can see the site here. I already have three tours going on right now including: Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin, Nevermore by Kelly Creagh, and Zombies vs. Unicorns by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier. So if you want to participate, make sure you go and check it out.

I also want to thank everyone who has been so supportive of my blog and my tour site, I really appreciate it and look forward to becoming friends with a lot of book bloggers who are just so kind.

Thanks again and if you would like to donate an ARC or recently released book to the tours, please email me here: smittenwithbooksarctours@gmail.com

1 comment:

Loren said...

I sent you an email in regards to this :)