Friday, July 9, 2010

New ARC Tour

Hello everyone. If you don't already know what an ARC Tour is then it is a compiled list of book bloggers which one ARC book is sent to so the books circulate as fast as possible.

I absolutely love joining in on ARC tours so I decided to create my own ARC Tour site, titled: Smitten With Books ARC Tours. You can see the website here.

I already have a few tours going on that I think a lot of people would be interested in and look forward to being apart of another tour site with all the wonderful book bloggers. But I didn't come up with the idea by myself. Around The World Tours (hosted by Cindy), Star Book Tours (hosted by Shanyn), International Book Tours, One ARC Tours, We Love YA Tours, and Traveling ARC Tours are all wonderful sites that have been such an inspiration and have made my ARC site, the best it can be. So thank you guys so much for the inspiration and I recommend checking out all of their ARC tours sites-they are truly amazing to be apart of.

And if you would like to donate an ARC or recently released book then you can email me here: smittenwithbooksarctours@gmail.com

Thanks so much,
Morgan

3 comments:

A.J. said...

Sounds really interesting! I plan on checking it out right now. :)

Cass said...

Unfortunately I'm not from the US. I miss out on all these awesome book tours, and they look amazing! :(

Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog. Already a follower. And no, I found the photo online. I'm going to make edits to it later on in the future. I wish the photo were a larger version. That was the biggest I could find it, and enlarging just looks a bit unprofessional.

Good luck with the book tours!

Sara said...

great idea! If i lived in the US, I would probably join!
Good luck!