Thursday, July 15, 2010

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Wrap-up

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon
The Once Upon a Read-a-Thon was a great hit. I know a lot of people that participated and had a blast with it. So thank you so much Lori, Candace, and Angel for hosting this.

Throughout the read a thon, I didn't read as many books as I hoped I would but I still did plow through a couple that I needed to read either for ARC tours or review books. Here are the ones I have finished during the read-a-thon:

1. Winter Longing by Tricia Mills
2. Songs For a Teenage Nomad by Kim Culbertson
3. Girl v. Boy by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout
4. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

So overall, I think I did pretty well with reading. And since this was the first ever read a thon that I have done, I really look forward to participating in future read a thons. And since this was a three day process-I need a little break from blogging for today or maybe even two or three days. How did you do on the read a thon?

8 comments:

Angel said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I read 5 books, which is one short of my goal, but still good :-)

Morgan said...

Angel, that's so excellent. thanks again for hosting this amazing event and i hope you will host more in the future!

China said...

thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you that you can use the discount coupon I posted.

AnimeGirl said...

Congrats on finishing the read-a-ton! :D I think you did awesome.

Alex

Morgan said...

Thank you Alex, I really appreciate it!

ninest123 said...

louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, air max, kate spade outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike roshe run, louis vuitton, sac longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, prada handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, air jordan pas cher, longchamp outlet, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin pas cher, nike free, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, nike free, tory burch outlet, longchamp, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors, uggs on sale, gucci outlet, louboutin, christian louboutin outlet, louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, prada outlet, burberry, oakley sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, chanel handbags, replica watches, ugg boots, jordan shoes

ninest123 said...

ugg boots, lululemon, hollister pas cher, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, lacoste pas cher, vans pas cher, oakley pas cher, michael kors, true religion outlet, nike blazer, timberland, true religion jeans, nike free run uk, michael kors, nike roshe, nike air max, mulberry, coach outlet, ray ban pas cher, coach purses, air force, hermes, abercrombie and fitch, north face, michael kors outlet, ray ban uk, hogan, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, nike air max, sac guess, tn pas cher, ralph lauren uk, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet online, converse pas cher, nike air max, north face, coach outlet, new balance pas cher, hollister, replica handbags, michael kors, michael kors outlet, michael kors, burberry, vanessa bruno

ninest123 said...

links of london, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose outlet, canada goose, moncler, marc jacobs, swarovski, pandora charms, wedding dresses, sac louis vuitton pas cher, lancel, barbour, ugg boots uk, montre pas cher, canada goose, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, swarovski crystal, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, moncler, barbour jackets, canada goose uk, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, moncler, coach outlet, thomas sabo, canada goose, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, hollister, replica watches, moncler, moncler, doudoune canada goose, louis vuitton, karen millen, moncler, louis vuitton, supra shoes, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, moncler, juicy couture outlet